Thursday, May 3, 2012

This and That and a Nail Update ;)

Happy Thursday!
Our week has been full of soccer practices and baseball games..plus 2 Birthdays, PTA meetings, and Reading Awards.  I figure I'll rest when I'm dead, right?  Or at lease once my kids no longer want me around for every event (the thought of which makes me so so sad...so I'm not going there!).  Oh!  I forgot, the Diddle had RSV too...which I thought only babies got, so that was weird.  Anyhoo..I'm happy to say that he's feeling better AND...the nails are still holding up:  Here they are at Day15:  getting long (ew) , so I actually cut them not long after this picture was taken and they still look good (from far, anyway).  

I still love them!  I snagged a quick trip to Old Navy with the Nugget on Monday (I love that he will be soooo good in the store when given the prospect of getting one of those huge bouncy balls from the machine...for .25..I'm in!)  Anyway, my point of telling you about my Old Navy trip is that it is THE place to go right now if you are looking for some cute (and very reasonable) sundresses for summer!   I ended up with this one, which is made of a really soft jersey kind of material that can be dressed up or down and was..dun dun duuuhhh..ON SALE for $14.99:



This one was NOT on sale but I fell in love with the pattern and colors:


and this bathing suit cover up:  



Cute right??  I actually WENT for rash guards for the boys (which I got...and they were on SALE!)..but ended up with a few cute little things for myself..its going to be a sundress kind of summer around here (in addition to my usual jean shorts and t-shirts)!

Anyone else found any fun spring sales??  Now if only the weather would cooperate!

See ya later!
~Bean

2 comments:

  1. You're making me want pretty nails! How much do those gel thingies cost? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, they cost anywhere between 20 and 30.00. But they aren't fake nails that destroy your nails underneath...just a fancy nail polish that they bake on using the LED or UV light. Totally worth it for an occasional splurge...they make me feel pretty!

      Delete