Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bon Voyage!

This will be my last post until we get back from our vacation....man, I NEED IT!!  Until then, I'll leave you with this little section of Diddle's room.  Since the bed pulls in and out, we decided against a night stand for his room.  Which left us needing a space for a bedside book, his kindle and his clock.  I'm not loving the clock location..I think it will be moved to whatever we decide on for storage, but he's tucked it here for now.  This is just a slim "picture" shelf with a towel bar mounted above to keep things from falling down.  Its the perfect size for a book and even a laptop (eventually).  
Coupled with the wall mounted reading light and some comfy pillows, it makes for the perfect spot for some before bed reading (and snuggling).

Talk soon...ALOHA!!!
~Bean

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I was just catching up on your blog..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

      Delete