Monday, April 2, 2012

Oatmeal with Lemons and Blueberries..Oh My!

Happy Monday!
And to make it even happier??  Here is the link to the baked oatmeal recipe I told you about yesterday (which of course I found on Pinterest!)...oh my goodness!  
You.Are.Welcome. 
 Now, I do admit to substituting dried blueberries for fresh (and you don't need a full 2 Cups...more like 1 1/4)...since my kids don't like their fruit "mushy" (and honestly, neither do I).  This was soooo delicious and soooo easy!!!  I made it on Sunday for Monday's breakfast...and we ate it cold, because we are weird like that.  I'm thinking next time I might actually make it in individual muffin tins...of course that would add to the complexity factor so I probably won't.  Here are a couple of pics I snapped...when I remembered..which, unfortunately, was after we had scooped some out...ah well.  I'm off for seconds!!!!

 Do you see that crunchy crusty stuff along the outside...best.part!!!  mmmmm

Anyone else have any quick breakfast strategies???

See ya!
~Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment