Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feels like Summer!

So I just had to share...because I love them so much.  Here are my feet...feels like summer here this weekend...strange, random, weather...I know a lot of you are socked in with snow....go to the store and get some of those Sally Hanson nail sticker thingies (I'm pretty sure that is their official name)...they will have you feeling like spring in no time (ok..10-15 minutes, depending on how coordinated you are and how well you can reach your feet!)

I'm actually coveting some Valentine Inspired ones I saw last week!
Happy Sunday everyone!
~Bean

4 comments:

  1. I found some of those on clearance and am waiting for a good time to use them - not sandal weather yet and my nails don't last long during the week. Cute pattern on those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them...wasn't sure how durable they'd be but so far so good!!!

      Delete
  2. I never thought about doing those on my toes! :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg...and you know the best part?? I can get 2 pedicures out of one box...one of those little packs will do both feet if you are careful..you can turn them around and use the other side for the matching toe on the other foot!!!

      Delete