Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday 2/13

Hi There!
T'was a busy weekend with funeral and family so I'm very happy to be getting back into a routine. Which, for me, on a Monday, means: Laundry and Menu planning! (ok, so I'll be honest, the plan actually happens on Sunday but all the prep/shopping happens on Monday once the Littles are dropped off at school!)

Kids clothes are currently in the wash so here is what we are having this week!

Monday:  Redneck Salad (I've posted this one before HERE but I'm switching it up by using THIS instead of my usual chicken stir fry method!)
Tuesday:  Carnitas Bar using a variation of THIS recipe, which I was introduced to by my friend Victoria!
Wednesday:  Split Pea Soup (which I meant to post in an earlier week but missed it!)
Thursday:  Much Ado About Mushrooms (which is a portabello mushroom fajita meal found in HERE)

Here's what I have:                                    vs.               What I need:
pork (in the freezer)                                                      tortillas
onion                                                                             celery
oregano/salt/pepper                                                       1 bag split peas
chicken (in the freezer)                                                 large red and green pepper (1 each)
greens                                                                            4 portabello mushroom caps
carrots                                                                            1 red onion
blue cheese crumbles (in the freezer)                            1 bunch fresh cilantro
ham (in the freezer)
wing sauce
ranch dressing mix

That's it friends!  Happy Eating!  Tomorrow I'm going to post the kids valentines..inspired by my favorite place on the web: PINTEREST!!  Yahoo!!!

xoxo
~Bean

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I haven't participated in a while. Life is just crazy right now and menu planning isn't happening much around here.

    ReplyDelete