Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tarzan

Hi There.
I had plans today to go the fabric store today to choose a fabric for the Nugget's new bedroom.  Well, the Nugget is a little sick today...an on and off fever with a nasty cough...the trouble is..he feels FINE.  Sooo, I decided to take him out in public (sorry everyone...he did cough into his elbow...I'm a busy woman) and let him help me pick out his fabric.  Here's the thing...Mr. Nugget is pretty opinionated..BUT, clever Mommy that I am, I have been able to choose bedding, wall color etc. MYSELF and somehow make him THINK that they were all HIS idea (I actually have no idea how I've done this...maybe magic.)  Soooo, after several "special" choices (of his).. I gave him some parameters to look for (after seeing a couple of Mommy approved options).  The parameters he "chose" were:  white and gray.  This, my friends, is the fabric he chose for his new roman shade (which will be my Mother-in-law's project while she visits us for the next 3 weeks...yipee!!)

I'm sorry...I adore it.  Whimsical, yet boy-ish enough and best of all...He thinks he picked it himself, which makes him very proud and very excited!
I'll keep y'all posted on its progress!!!!

Hope you are all having a good week!!!!

~Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment