Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Monday!

I can't believe it's been a week already..what happened to the weekend??  This week, (just for giggles) my good friend, Victoria Winters over at Bird on a Line and I have decided to team up and she is providing the menu of the week...and I must say...darn girl, you guys eat well!!!  We are hoping to share this responsibility and use it as a way keep in touch as well as support eachother in our efforts of...well, keeping our New Year's Resolutions (of budget friendly and waist friendly eating)!  As an introduction, here are some goofy pictures of a recent girls' weekend we took up in Monterey, visiting our other good friend.  So without further ado, this is my friend Victoria and I!


And here's us running into the ocean...in our CLOTHES!  Why?  Why NOT!!! (quite possibly we'd had a bit too much wine?  This was after a day of wine tasting....so we weren't feeling too cold!) By the way...do you have those kinds of friends that you can do/say anything with and won't be judged or looked at (too) weird?  I've know VW since the 1st grade...so she's one of those kinds of friends for me....ahhhh feeling nostalgic!


And I just have to include this one..because it makes me giggle every time I look at it..this Victoria enjoying her lavender scented hands...heavenly!!


Please head over to her site for the menu..my taste buds are watering already!!! mmmmm
~Bean



3 comments:

  1. Ha HA ha!! I LOVED that trip SOOOO much and every time I see pictures I get giddy inside!!! :)

    Good times!

    I'm afraid my oven-fried buttermilk chicken might not meet the criteria for "healthy," but I actually had some buttermilk on hand to use up! At least I chose an oven-fried, instead of deep-fried, though. Right? Right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now...as far as I'm concerned, if its done in the oven..its BAKED (which is totally healthy!!) BTW...I FINALLY got the CDs burned and have a few things for the girls to send over too...will try to get that all in the mail this week!!

    ReplyDelete